Led by our consultant Greg Jones, a respected figure in the taxation and business network, we are recognised for providing innovative and effective solutions to complex tax law matters.
High-quality tax planning advice is essential as tax law becomes increasingly complex, so businesses and individuals need tax specialists who are able to identify the risks and opportunities and help them ensure compliance.
Our team has comprehensive knowledge of Isle of Man and UK tax law (personal and corporate) and deep sector insight, providing the highest level of legal advice on a wide range of taxation matters, including international tax matters and treaty planning.
Across a range of industry sectors, our modern approach to the landscape of legal and advisory services strengthens the services we provide to our clients.
Our tax law team offers specialist advice in the following areas:
• Compliance and disclosure
• Contentious tax law matters
• Capital taxation
• Corporate service providers
• Mediation between taxpayers and HMRC
• Tax planning and business
• Negotiating and drafting documents property advice dealing with tax risk
• Tax advice and drafting relating
• Advice and representation for clients to financing arrangements undergoing investigation