Staff ProfileAndrew is a director and a member of DQ’s corporate and commercial team.
Andrew is a Manx Advocate and has significant experience in relation to a broad range of corporate matters. His specialist areas include mergers and acquisitions, investment funds, private investment structures and financial services regulation. Andrew also regularly deals with secured lending, corporate restructuring and matters relating to corporate governance.
Before joining DQ, Andrew worked in the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Cayman Islands offices of an offshore law firm.
Andrew’s specialist areas of practice are:
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Secured lending
• Investment funds
• Private investment structures
• Financial services regulation
• Solvent restructuring
• Corporate governance
Andrew is listed in the following publications:
• Legal 500 2018 as a leading individual in Corporate and Commercial
• Legal 500 2018 as a next generation lawyer in Investment Funds and Capital Markets
• Chambers UK 2018 as a ranked lawyer in Corporate and Finance
Andrew is a former Chairman and life member of the IOM Wealth & Fund Services Association.