We understand that there are times when unscheduled events happen within your business which require a specific response and which sometimes require professional assistance to help to secure the best outcome.
We have experience in the following areas:-
– assisting clients with managing breach situations including communicating with the Regulator, developing a remedial action plan and liaising with the Regulator in relation to agreed actions;
– helping clients with post supervisory visit report actions including liaising with the Regulator in relation to progress against an agreed timetable;
– advising on regulatory enforcement action and appeals (our team advised on the first full contested appeal hearing before the Financial Services Appeal Tribunal);
– advice and project management of information requests from foreign authorities under our TIEA network, criminal justice and insolvency regimes including advising on formal investigations; and
– advising on money laundering investigations and prosecutions.